The HSEQ Coordinator is responsible for providing leadership, focus, expertise and co-ordination within the project organization for HSE&Q, whilst also ensuring compliance with Regulatory requirements. The HSEQ Coordinator is responsible for monitoring of implementation and maintenance of the Norway Capital Project Management System (N-CPMS).
* Ensure that all personnel within the relevant project group are familiar with the HSE requirements and policies.
* Prepare monthly statistical HSE reports.
* Responsible for ensuring that corrective action are executed from incidents and assessments according to the HSE requirements within the relevant project group.
* Responsible to ensure that HSE aspects and goals are taken care of in the planning and execution.
* Ensure the project is fully familiar with and ensure compliance with all relevant requirements of the Norway Capital Project Management System (N-CPMS)
* Ensure that the work related to the relevant project group is executed in accordance with the established procedures included non-conformances handling.
* Coordinate preparation of the Project Execution Plan (PEP) and carry out project audits.
* University degree / B. Sc. or Masters degree in an appropriate discipline.
* Less formal education may be compensated with documented relevant experience.
* 5 -10 years experience in the field of HSE and Quality Management.
* Good knowledge of Norwegian rules and regulations.
* Good team working and networking skills.
Languages: Must be proficient in English and Norwegian both orally and written.
Duration: 01.06.2019 - 30.04.2022