* Organize Oil Country Tubular Goods (OCTG) orders to Florø based on inputs from Drilling Engineer
* Liaise with vendors (liner hanger, casing hanger, MLT equipment) and take responsibility for equipment requirements and orders (pup joints, couplings, float collars etc)
* Ensure orders are in line with rig and casing running company requirements (minimum length requirements for racking, centralizer placement, required space required for MU etc)
* Follow up on OCTG orders with Florø
* Follow up with vendors with OCTG requirements (Roxar B-annulus measurements, Wellhead vendor etc)
* Focal point for communication with HQ with regards to MU torques, casing interchangeability etc.
* Witness loading of cement plugs etc.