Senior Dokument Controller
We are now looking for an experienced senior document controller, to one of our projects in Stavanger, which can participate in all aspects of engineering and construction development within our projects, this also involves liaison with clients, equipment suppliers and other internal disciplines.
* Monitor, secure and follow up documentation and deliverables and retention of all relevant Project Management documents, decisions and changes within the project and the Client.
* Coordinate and update the technical information.
* Follow up DCC deliveries from the project.
* Contribute in the preparation of documentation for the subject area.
* Follow up to the requirements for technical information and work processes are implemented in the projects.
* The Senior Document Controller should have a very good understanding in all aspects of work required in project environment.
* Minimum 5-7 years of relevant experience in the oil and gas industry.
* Have the ability to work independently and in a team, to be proactive and focused on safety.
* Systems: Proarc
* Good communication and cooperation skills.
* Structured and systematic approach.
* Good analytic skills.
* Proactive, solution orientated and goal orientated.
* Able to work on a number of complex tasks at the same time.
God communication skills, fluent written and spoken English / Norwegian
Work place: Stavanger
Start date: ASAP
End date: 31.03.2020