Data and Information Professional-quality analyst
Assist Information owners, IT projects and companys Digitalization program on Data Quality enforcement. Engage in Data exploration and profiling, Data quality assessment, root cause analysis, and design of Information quality control and monitoring. Participate in implementation and further enhancement of companys Information Quality framework.
* Perform Data exploration and profiling together with domain SMEs
* Perform Data quality assessments together with domain SMEs
* Contribute to root cause analysis
* Assist information owners and digitalization projects in defining data quality requirements
* Design information quality control and correction
* Design and implement information quality monitoring
* Data engineering qualifications enabling data acquisition and preparation of data sets from multiple sources, including databases and real-time data streams
* Experience in performing Data exploration and profiling, with demonstrated skills in appropriate visualization and profiling tools
* Knowledge and demonstrated skills in advanced programming for use in Data exploration and profiling, and data validation
* Knowledge of capabilities in the area of Data quality, Data preparation and Data catalogues
* Ability to design data quality monitoring solutions
* Higher education within relevant subject area (Information Management, Computer science or similar)
* 5-10 year experience in information management and information quality
* Extensive experience in data quality and data engineering.
* Regulatory competence for the petroleum industry
* The position holder should display behaviours which supports the objective of the Data and Information Management organisation, with focus on collaboration, sharing of experience, working in a proactive way and strive to achieve continuous improvement.
* Proactive, takes initiative, drives workflows forward
* Positive, a driver, demonstrates motivation and commitment
Languages: Fluent in Norwegian and English
Work place: Stavanger
Duration: ASAP - 31.07.2019