* The announced position shall ensure that the large scale network infrastructure is designed and delivered according to the requirements in the Network * Specifications and Cyber Security Specifications by performing the following tasks:
* Production of network topologies for Automation and Electrical Systems
* Follow up suppliers design of network infrastructure and ensure compliance with specifications
* Participate in FAT testing and verification of configuration of switches, routers, firewalls etc.
* Revision of network and cyber security specifications
* Risk assessment of networks with basis in IEC62443 Cybersecurity Standard for the project.
* Handle interface to other disciplines, suppliers, other Contractors and Client
* Facilitate/lead RVA (Risk Vulnerability Analysis) workshop
Education Bachelor degree
Minimum 2 years education within network and/or Cyber Security
Minimum 8 years experience from engineering in design, configuration, testing and support of large network infrastructures including configuration of Switches, * Firewalls and Servers.
* Minimum 4 years working experience with network design and/or cyber security preferably in oil & gas EPC projects/Industrial control systems.
* Experience with design and testing of communication networks/protocols like Modbus, Profibus, IEC61850, TCP IP, Ethernet, OPC UA etc.
* Experience with IEC62443 and Equinor technical requirements TR 1658
* Have good communication skills
* Have a cooperative working attitude and acceptance for multicultural team environment
* Have multidiscipline knowledge and act proactive, seeking/advice/share experience in design processes
* Ability to work independently as well as in team
* Be systematic and accurate
* Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
* Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
Languages: Communicate well in English and Norwegian - both orally and in writing
Work place: Asker
Duration: ASAP - 20.03.2020