* Perform stress analyses on piping systems by use of Caesar II software.
* Use Excel, FEA Tools, PDMS E3D in pipe stress work.
* Required good knowledge in Fatigue calculations according DNVGL-RP-203 sec.1,sec 2, sec 5 & app F1.1 and F1-2 for relative movements between modules causing fatigue in pipes.(eg Bridge piping)
* Required Knowledge in develop advanced Excel spreadsheets for finding relative deflection between module due to Wave motion data for fatigue calculation.
* Required good knowledge in Standards like Norsok, Statoil TRs, API 610, API 617, ASME standards, NEMA-SM23.
* Close cooperation with both piping designers, pipe support designers and ability to advice designers in piping design.
* Analyses to be acc. to relevant standards and include loyalty to deadlines and quality requirements.
* Master or (Bachelor)
* Min 10-15 years EPC new build experience.
* Min. 10 year experience using Caesar II software for stress calculations.
* Experience with fatigue calculations for piping according DNVGL-RP-203 sec.1,sec2, sec 5 & app F1.1 and F1-2
* Experience in static, dynamic (slug, surge etc.)
* Excel spreadsheet for stress calculations.
Languages: Have good communication skills, communicate well in English, both orally and in writing.
Work place: Asker
Duration: ASAP - 31.12.2020