* Establish electrical system philosophy, verification, and governing documents for project in detail phase
* System Design and follow up of high and low voltage system
* Responsible for electrical systems and integration
* System responsible or discipline role in projects
* Follow up and evaluate Paladin calculation/reports performed by 3 part
* PMS/PDCS design, implementation and follow up
* HVDC interface, coordination and follow up for the project
* Participate in meetings, workshops, FATs and reviews
* Review of vendor and other contract technical documentation
* Perform and complete engineering documents and data registers
* Interface to other disciplines and suppliers
* In cooperation client and contractors ensure efficient and coherent integration and design between offshore Platforms, HVDC offshore plant, subsea and AC cables to other platforms
* Master degree, electrical power engineering
* FSE Course
* Ex Course
* Minimum 10 years experience from electrical engineering in green field projects to be located on
* Norwegian Continental Shelf.
* Minimum 6 years Experience from electrical high voltage design activities and responsibilities from green field projects offshore.
* Experience and deep knowledge of electrical design according to relevant standards such as Ptil, NORSOK, ATEX and IEC.
* Detail knowledge of Statoil technical requirements (TRs).
* Have good communication skills
* Have a cooperative working attitude
* Multidiscipline understanding
* Ability to work independently as well as in team
* Be systematic and accurate
* Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
* Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
* Communicate well in Norwegian and English - both orally and in writing
Planned start date: ASAP
Planned end date: 31.12.19
Work place: Asker